Default binder is a binder to which contracts will be automatically added when user uploads new contract to Zefort. Setting default binders is optional.
Default binders are displayed in the binder list when user uploads a new contract in Zefort with “Add contract” button. The default binder can be skipped at this point if necessary.
In signature process the default binders are displayed in the target binder list.
Default binder types
There are two type of default binders: personal and group default binders.
Personal default binders
Each user (with editor or admin license) can select a personal default binder
- Open Zefort menu and go to My settings
- Select default binder for new contract: in the binder list you will see binders to which you have permission
- Note: in order to add contracts in the default binder, you need to have at least edit permission to that binder.
Group default binders
Admin can add a default binder to groups.
- Go to User management and open tab GROUPS
- Click on the group to which you want to add default binder (or create a new goup)
- Select default binder for new contracts
When users of the group upload contracts in Zefort, all group default binders are automatically displayed in the binder list (assuming the individual user has permission to the binder).
Kindly note that adding default binder does not grant rights to the binder. Admin must in addition give users adequate permission to each default binder. Read more about binder permissions here.
Skipping default binder
The default binder can be skipped if needed: just remove the binder from the binder list when uploading a contract to Zefort.